Sunday, August 5, 2012

New School Year

     It took what seemed like ages but all the school books are finally decided on and in. This accomplishment has taken all stress off me and now I am ready to start the year. I had the hardest time finding Daniel's math and Emma's English, going through countless curricula that all seemed to fall short of my expectations. Some subjects were easy to buy for though. Daniel will continue using Mystery of History for History, Bible, and Writing. He wanted to continue with vocabulary so we will still be using Wordly Wise again. I think by the time Emma is in High School I will finally know exactly what I want and either have it made or know what to buy. Every year I start with great hopes that THIS will be the year of wonderful curriculum and great learning. Happy children waking up eager to start school and embrace learning. Every year it fails to happen. Maybe this is the year...one could hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment